Fantasy Football ADP: Market Update (Week of August 22nd)
Underdog Fantasy – Free Credit!
Our friends at Underdog Fantasy launched a fantasy tournament with $10 million in prizes and $2 million for the winner.
All Draft Kit Pro subscribers receive a file Free $10 credit on the underdog site. Click here to access our content and vulnerabilities.
New to the underdog? First time depositors are eligible for a $100 bonus by registering here.
Each week in this space, we’ll take a look at how the ADP for fantasy football has changed across real-money drafts over the past week. The goal is to see how the drafters for cash prizes react to news, injuries, and more to build their teams. Finally, at the bottom of the article, we’ll pull out the takeaways we think are important to understand from these moves.
To hear the details of this information in short audio format, check out the creation of The Run Podcast (the episode was released on Monday afternoon).
We cover ADPs for Underdog Fantasy, FFPC, and NFFC. In the future, we will add the ADP “Local League” to this report.
The big moves this week center around RB’s position as the depth charts become clearer:
- on NFFC, Ischia Pacheco It rose 46.6 points to 110 overall and the RB39 while Ronald Jones It dropped 48.9 points to 189 overall and the RB64. We think Pacheco’s hype is so much right now that we see it as a two-digit carousel pick. Jones can be forgotten in a lot of formats, but if you have a deep seat, it’s not a bad late-night hideaway. Take advantage of the market’s overconfidence, and if Jones is buried or cut without re-signing elsewhere, the list will be easy to cut to start the year.
- on the underdog, Antonio Gibson It is the biggest drop in the top 100, down 11.3 places. We believe the decline will continue further with the news that Brian Robinson He has even pulled out with Gibson or is likely to have overtaken him as the primary primary rusher. Gibson has enough talent to buy dives in 10-plus rounds. Both backs are viable at this range, perhaps a little earlier on Robinson given the momentum of the situation.
- Damon Pierce Rested last game before the season Rex Burkhead And the Marlon Mac game. It is an ideal position for a beginner to have such an impression to move to the top of the depth chart in no time. It’s a stable choice for RB-light teams like RB2 or even RB1 in Round 8. In the FFPC, Pierce jumped 15 places to 89 overall and the RB32.
Other positions with meaningful movements:
- George Pickens And the Romeo Dobbs You keep seeing ADP rising week by week. We’re fine with chasing the hype here since our general strategy in the managed leagues is to aim for the upside with WRs off the bench, knowing that all picks in this range have a high spoilage rate, and we can replace low to medium scoring weeks via a waiver wire if necessary. command.
- ramundre stevenson It is RB with constant noise. Adam Levitan was all over Stevenson early in the off season, but he’s probably just a tie-type pick in the current ADP.
- Trey Sermon It’s being drafted now late, as it should. The 49ers backfield is valuable, and there is uncertainty here because of both Elijah MitchellHamstring injury and unclear mortise arrangement on RB behind Mitchell’s depth chart.