Global Vegetable Protein Market Report 2022 – Vegetarian World
DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The “Vegetarian Protein: Global Markets” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com Show.
The report will provide an updated review of the global Vegetable Protein Market, focusing on its source, type and application. Detailed final estimates and forecasts of the global Vegetable Protein market are provided, followed by a detailed analysis of regions, countries, and manufacturers.
Proteins are essential nutrients needed by the human body and contain the essential amino acids needed to build muscle. Plant proteins are the proteins extracted from plant sources such as vegetables, fruits, nuts, oilseeds, grains, peas, lentils, etc. The main plant protein sources include peas, soybeans, wheat, potatoes and canola. The proteins obtained from various animal sources, including eggs, milk, whey, casein, eggs, etc., are referred to as animal proteins.
Plant proteins contain all the essential amino acids that the body needs. Since plant proteins contain fewer calories, they can be replaced with animal proteins for weight loss, and therefore they are preferred by consumers. Plant proteins contain a good amount of fiber compared to animal proteins, which increases their consumption in beverages, animal feed and infant nutrition.
Plant proteins are increasingly used in the food and beverage sector because they complement the protein content. The growth of the food and beverage sector, primarily in Brazil, India, China and Mexico, due to increased domestic consumption coupled with the adoption of modern farming technology, is expected to drive the vegetable protein market soon.
The vegetable protein market by source is segmented into soy, wheat, pea, canola, potato, rice, and others. Based on the species, vegetable protein is divided into isolates, concentrates and others. Plant proteins are used in various applications, including foods and beverages, baby formula, personal care and cosmetics, animal feed and nutrition and health supplements. Increasing awareness of nutrient enrichment and growing health awareness has increased the importance of nutritional supplements and is expected to have a positive impact on the market growth.
Moreover, the increasing importance of protein consumption among vegetarians is expected to have a positive impact on the market during the forecast period. Increasing concerns about dairy allergies and animal or meat-borne diseases and allergies are expected to increase the demand for plant protein during the forecast period.
Changing trends in the fortification of functional ingredients in the food and beverage industry due to the increasing demand for additional health benefits in various food products is expected to increase the demand for plant protein. The growth of the food and beverage industry, especially in Brazil, Russia, Indonesia, China and the Middle East, due to rising domestic consumption and increasing foreign direct investment, is expected to fuel market growth.
In addition, population growth, increased disposable income and increased urbanization in Asia-Pacific countries, especially India and China, are expected to boost the food and beverage industry during the forecast period. This, in turn, is likely to have a positive impact on the vegetable protein and dairy market during the forecast period. The Asia Pacific region is expected to be one of the most promising markets due to the increasing domestic consumption in China and India in light of new product launches by many food and beverage manufacturers.
The report will include analysis of the impact of COVID-19 on the Vegetable Protein Market at a global level. The impact analysis will cover the impact of the pandemic on demand, supply and prices.
Market size and estimates are presented in terms of value (in millions of US$) and volume (kilotons), taking 2021 as the base year, and market forecasts from 2022 to 2027 will be provided. Regionally market size with respect to source, type and application are provided . The impact of the impact of COVID-19 was taken into account in the marketing estimate.
The report also includes a discussion of the major players across each regional vegetable protein market. Furthermore, it explains the major drivers and regional dynamics of the global Vegetable Protein market and current trends in the industry. The report concludes with a special focus on the vendor landscape and includes detailed profiles of the key vendors in the market.
- 205 spreadsheets and 57 additional tables
- An up-to-date overview of the global vegetable protein market within the industry
- Analyzes of global market trends, with data from 2021, estimates for 2022, and forecasts for compound annual growth rates to 2027
- Assessment and forecasting of the global Vegetable Protein market in terms of value and volume, and corresponding market share analysis based on protein source, type, application, and region
- Latest information on market opportunities and drivers, major shifts and regulations, industry-specific challenges, and other macroeconomic factors that will shape this market demand in the coming years (2022-2027)
- Country-specific data and analysis for plant protein comprising the United States, Canada, Brazil, China, India, Germany, the United Kingdom, France, Italy, Spain, Japan, Australia, South Africa, Saudi Arabia, Mexico and Argentina
- Discussion of an industrial supply chain analysis presenting a systematic study of the relevant key intermediaries, focusing on the region specific market regulations for vegetable proteins
- Discussion on the impact of COVID-19 on demand and supply of vegetable proteins, price analysis at global and regional levels, and various strategic decisions taken by the government to enhance the market
- Patent review and patent grant analysis on plant proteins
- Major mergers and acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations and joint ventures as well as other strategic alliances within the market
- Identifying key stakeholders and analyzing the competitive landscape based on recent developments and sectoral revenue
- Descriptive profiles of leading plant protein manufacturers, including ADM and Cargill Inc. and IFF International Flavors & Fragrances Inc. and Kerry Group, Glanbia Plc, and Wilmar International Ltd.
Main topics covered:
Chapter 1 Introduction
- Study goals and objectives
- Reasons for doing this study
- What’s new in this report?
- Report scope
- the target audience
- A source of information
- Geographical division
- Analyst Credentials
- Custom Search
- Related search reports
Chapter 2 summary and highlights
Chapter 3 Market Overview
- an introduction
- Supply Chain Analysis
- Purchase of raw materials
- Marketing and Distribution
- end users
- Regulatory Guidelines
- Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
- Supplier bargaining power: Low
- Bargaining power of buyers: moderate
- Threat of Substitutions: High
- Threat of newcomers: Moderate
- Intensity of competitive rivalry: high
- The impact of Covid-19 on the vegetable protein market
- The impact of Covid-19 on demand
- The impact of Covid-19 on supply
- Technology overview
Chapter 4 Market Dynamics
- an introduction
- Market growth drivers
- The market for alternative proteins is growing
- High protein consumption
- Increasing demand for sports nutrition
- The growing market for nutritional supplements
- market restrictions
- The challenge of masking the flavor in vegetable proteins
- Higher penetration of animal protein in the market
- Low acceptance of non-soy plant proteins
- Supply chain disruption due to the Russo-Ukrainian war
- Market Opportunities
- The growing trend of vegetarianism
- New vegan product launch
- Increased usage in new applications
- Increasing demand for botanical cosmetics and personal care products
Chapter 5 Price Analysis
Chapter 6 Market breakdown by source
- I am protein
- wheat protein
- pea protein
- canola protein
- rice protein
- Potato protein
Chapter 7 Market breakdown by type
Chapter 8 Market Breakdown by Application
- Food and drinks
- infant formula
- Personal care and cosmetics
- animal feed
- Nutrition and Supplements
Chapter 9 Market Distribution by Region
- North Amarica
- United kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin america
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Kingdom Saudi Arabia
- Rest of the Middle East and Africa
Chapter Ten Patent Review
Chapter 11 Competitive Scene
- Market share analysis
- strategic initiatives
- New product launch
- Expansions and investments
- Partnerships and joint ventures
- Patents, licenses, innovations and awards
Chapter 12 Company Profiles
- Emco Proteins
- Axiom Foods Company
- Burcon Nutrascience Corp.
- Beneo GmbH
- Bunge Ltd.
- Chs Inc.
- Cosucra Groupe Warcoing Sa
- Crespel & Deiters GmbH & Co. kg
- Farbest Brands
- Glanbia plc
- Glico Nutrition Co. Ltd.
- Iff International Flavors & Fragrances Inc.
- Ingridion Inc
- Kerry group
- purees foods
- Rocket Freres Rosemary
- Tate & Lyle plc
- Emsland Group
- Scholar Inc.
- Wilmar International Limited
For more information on this report, visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/kr366v
Laura Wood, Senior Director of Press
For EST office hours, call 1-917-300-0470
For US/CAN, toll-free, call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT office hours, call +353-1-416-8900