Global Radio Frequency Based Devices Market Report 2022:
Dublin, September 22, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) – The report “Global Radio Frequency Devices Market 2021-2031 by Product, Application, End User and Region: Trend Forecasts and Growth Opportunities” has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com Show.
The global market for radio-frequency-based devices will reach $12,158.3 million by 2031, growing at a rate of 12.5% annually over the period from 2021 to 2031, driven by the increasing prevalence of chronic diseases combined with the aging population, and a growing focus on improving physical appearance, a growing preference for minimally invasive and non-invasive procedures, and technological advances supported by increased investment in research and development in healthcare.
In-depth qualitative analyzes include identification and investigation of the following aspects:
- Market Structure, Market Structure
- growth engines
- limitations and challenges
- Emerging product trends and market opportunities
- Porter’s Five Forces
The direction and outlook of the global market is projected from an optimistic, balanced and conservative perspective by taking into account COVID-19 and the conflict between Russia and Ukraine. Balanced projection is (most likely) used to define the global Radio Frequency Based Devices market in every aspect of the classification from the perspective of product, application, end user, and region.
Based on the product, the global market is segmented into the following sub-markets with annual revenue (million USD) for the period 2021-2031 listed in each segment.
- other products
On the basis of application, the global market is segmented into the following sub-markets with annual revenue (million USD) for the period 2021-2031 listed in each segment.
- Pain management
- Women disease
- Other apps
As per the end user, the global market is segmented into the following sub-markets with annual revenue (million USD) for the period 2021-2031 listed in each segment.
- Ambulatory Surgery Centers (ASCs)
- Specialty Clinics
- Other users
Geographically, the following regions are screened along with fully listed national/local markets:
- North America (United States, Canada, and Mexico)
- Europe (Germany, the United Kingdom, France, Spain, Italy, the Netherlands, and the rest of Europe; the rest of Europe is divided into Russia, Switzerland, Poland, Sweden, Belgium, Austria, Ireland, Norway, Denmark, and Finland)
- APAC (Japan, China, South Korea, Australia, India, and the rest of the Asia-Pacific region; the rest of Asia-Pacific is divided into Malaysia, Singapore, Indonesia, Thailand, New Zealand, Vietnam, Taiwan, and the Philippines)
- South America (Brazil, Chile, Argentina and the rest of South America)
- Middle East and Africa (UAE, Saudi Arabia, South Africa and rest of the Middle East and Africa)
Selected main players
- Abbott Laboratories
- ALMA Lasers (Sisram Medical Ltd.)
- AngioDynamics, Inc.
- AtriCure, Inc.
- Avanos Medical, Inc.
- Becton Dickinson & Co
- Boston Scientific Company
- Bramsys Industria e Comercio Ltda
- PVM Medical Ltd.
- Conmed Company
- Cutera, Inc.
- Diros Technology Inc.
- Johnson & Johnson
- Medtronic plc
- Merit Medical Systems, Inc.
- Smith & Nephew plc
- Stryker Corporation
- Venus Concept, Inc.
- YA-MAN Ltd.
Main topics covered:
2 Market overview and dynamics
3 Global market segmentation by product
4 Global Market Segmentation by Application
5 Global Market Segmentation by End User
6 Segmentation of the global market by region
7 competitive landscape.
For more information on this report, visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/etv9xt
Global Radio Frequency Devices Market