Global Renewable Chemicals Market Report 2022: Rise
Dublin, Sep 22, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) – The report “Renewable Chemicals Market Share, Size, Trends by Product Type, by End Use, by Region, and Sectors Forecast, 2022-2030” has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com Show.
The global market for renewable chemicals is expected to reach $296.71 billion by 2030, according to a new study. The report gives a detailed view of the current market dynamics and provides an analysis of the market growth in the future.
The demand for renewable chemicals is expected to increase in the coming years. Increasing demand for sustainable solutions from the pharmaceutical, agricultural, food and beverage sectors, increasing manufacturing in developing nations, and depletion of fossil fuels are driving market growth. Governments around the world are introducing strict emissions regulations and investing in a circular economy to promote the adoption of renewable and green chemicals.
The Asia Pacific region is expected to experience growth during the forecast period due to increased demand from the Automotive, Transportation, Food & Beverage, and Personal Care segments. A strengthening of the automotive sector, rising crude oil prices, and increased environmental awareness are boosting the growth of the industry.
The various products analyzed in the report include alcohols, biopolymers, polyhydroxy alkanes, starch blends, polylactic acid, renewable cellulose, basic chemicals, organic acids, and others. The alcohol segment captured a large share of the market in 2021. The use of bio-alcohol is increasing in the industry, food and beverage, transportation, industry and pharmaceutical sectors.
End-user industries that use renewable chemicals include chemicals, agriculture, textiles, environment, transportation, food and beverages, packaging, and biomedicine, among others. The demand for renewable chemicals from the packaging sector is expected to increase during the forecast period. Growth in packaging waste and increasing environmental concerns are among the factors that are expected to boost the sector’s growth. The growth in e-commerce platforms and food delivery platforms are among the factors that are expected to provide opportunities for growth in the coming years.
Highlights of the Renewable Chemicals Market Report
- The alcohol sector captured a large share in 2021 due to the increased demand for bio-alcohol in the transportation, personal care, energy and energy sectors
- The packaging sector is expected to experience significant growth during the forecast period due to consumer inclination towards using sustainable packaging solutions and greater concerns about packaging waste.
- The Asia Pacific region captured a large share of the market in 2021 due to increased application in the packaging and pharmaceutical sectors and higher crude oil prices in the region.
- The global renewable chemicals market is highly competitive due to the presence of major industry players with a global presence including BASF, BioAmber, BioMCN, Braskem, Cobalt Technologies, Corbion Nv, DSM, DuPont Tate & Lyle Bio Products, Mitsubishi Chemical Corp., NatureWorks LLC millimeter
The publisher has segmented the Renewable Chemicals Market report into segments based on product, end use, and region:
Renewable Chemicals, Product Outlook (Revenue – billion USD, 2018 – 2030)
- Polyhydroxy Alkanes (PHA)
- starch mixes
- Polylactic Acid (PLA)
- cellulose regeneration
- chemical platform
- organic acids
Renewable chemicals, end use forecast (revenue – billion USD, 2018 – 2030)
- Food and drinks
Renewable Chemicals, Regional Outlook (Revenue – billion USD, 2018 – 2030)
- North Amarica
- United kingdom
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Latin america
- Middle East and Africa
- The United Arab Emirates
- Kingdom Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
Main topics covered:
2. Executive Summary
3. Research Methodology
4. Global Renewable Chemicals Market Insights
5. Global Renewable Chemicals Market, by Product
6. Global Renewable Chemicals Market, by End Use
7. Global Renewable Chemicals Market by Geography
8. Competitive landscape
9. Company Profiles
- Biomethanol Chemie Nederland BV
- beom can
- Cobalt Technologies
- Corbyn Nevada
- DuPont Tate & Lyle Bio . products
- Metabolix Company
- Mitsubishi Chemical Company
- Meriant Company
- NatureWorks LLC.
For more information on this report, visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/r3mts4
Renewable chemicals market