The Erectile Dysfunction Drugs Market Will Exceed About $4079.9 Million By 2028, According To Brandessence Market Research
LondonAnd the September 23, 2022 /PRNewswire/- According to the report published by Brandessence Market Research, Erectile Dysfunction Drugs Market I was born $2,319.8 million In 2021, it is expected to reach $4079.9 million By 2028, at a compound annual growth rate of 8.4% from 2021 to 2028.
Global Erectile Dysfunction Drugs Market Size, Share and Trends Analysis Report by Drug (Cialis, Stendra/Spedra, Staxyn/Levitra, Viagra), by Distribution Channel (Hospital Pharmacies, Online Pharmacies, Retail Pharmacies), Based on Region, and Cross-sectional Forecast to 2022-2028, Increasing number of erectile dysfunction cases, rising elderly population, and increasing number of chronic diseases are some of the major factors driving the growth of the global erectile dysfunction drug market.
Get a sample report at: https://brandessenceresearch.com/requestSample/PostId/2086
Erectile dysfunction drugs: market scope
The global demand for Erectile Dysfunction Drugs market will witness significant growth in the coming years. The growth rate will be high due to the increasing burden of lifestyle diseases and increasing adoption of a sedentary lifestyle as erectile dysfunction cases are increasing worldwide. According to the World Health Organization, a significant part of the male population is affected by the disease every year. Therefore, an increase in disease prevention drugs will be imminent.
Erectile Dysfunction Drugs: A Competitive Analysis
The epidemic also had an important impact on the market. For those who would like to know how many medications are on the market for erectile dysfunction, there are companies that make drugs like sildenafil (Revatio, Viagra), vardenafil (Levitra, Staxyn), tadalafil (Adcirca, Cialis), and avanafil (Stendra) in addition to a few. from others.
Some of the important companies in the market are Pfizer Inc. and Eli Lilly and Company, Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd, Sanofi, Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd, Bayer AG, Petros Pharmaceuticals, Inc. and VIVUS, Inc. and Auxilium Pharmaceuticals, Inc. Adamide. Companies are working to innovate their products and maintain their health standards so that there will be no recalls in the future.
On a dose basis, generic sildenafil is among the most popular medications because it is often offered at a lower cost than Viagra. Thus, availability of drugs may lead to higher prescription rates and market expansion. The prevalence of this disease increases with age due to co-morbid conditions such as obesity, diabetes and others. People with hormonal, medication, neurological and other diseases are more likely to have this disease and lead to growth of erectile dysfunction drug market.
People with diabetes in low- or middle-income countries will often have this difficulty. Market growth will be hampered by the lack of healthcare infrastructure and manufacturing errors. Generic drugs are being withdrawn due to a production defect. This type of recall would have a gap in the provision of drugs used to treat erectile dysfunction.
Petros Pharmaceuticals has launched two self-selection studies for the erectile dysfunction drug STENDRA (avanafil)
on me January 18 2022; Petros Pharmaceuticals, Inc. , a leading provider of treatments for men’s health, conducted two studies of self-selection for its erectile dysfunction (ED) drug STENDRA (avanafil). The results of these studies lead to a potential over-the-counter (OTC) case for STENDRA (avanafil) in the United States, which is part of a more comprehensive data package the company plans to submit to the Food and Drug Administration (FDA).
Get the methodology in https://brandessenceresearch.com/requestMethodology/PostId/2086
Increasing the number of erectile dysfunction cases, increasing the number of elderly, and growing number of chronic diseases Are some of the main factors driving market growth
One of the major factors driving the growth of the erectile dysfunction drug market is the increasing number of erectile dysfunction (ED). Due to the increase in adopting a poor lifestyle, diabetes, obesity and cardiovascular diseases are on the rise, leading to problems such as ED as people get older. The current lifestyle of young people in many emerging countries is very stressful, which leads to increased consumption of alcohol, smoking, fast food or prepared foods. Because of these factors, overall health and fitness is compromised which increases the chances of developing ED. Moreover, as the elderly population increases, so does the number of ED patients, which is an important driver of the global erectile dysfunction drug market throughout the forecast period. for example; According to Johns Hopkins Medicine, by 2025, the prevalence of ED is estimated to be around 322 million worldwide.
Erectile dysfunction drugs: split analysis
The other segment is expected to witness profitable growth in the market in the coming years due to a larger base of applications and availability of ED drugs such as Mvix (mirodenafil), Helleva (ludenafil carbonate) and others. These medicines are used to treat adult patients with erectile dysfunction. Increased approval of over-the-counter ED products provides easier access to patients with the disease. Innovation will be at the forefront of market growth.
- Stendra / Spedra
- Staxyn / Levitra
By distribution channel
- Hospital pharmacies
- Internet pharmacies
- Retail pharmacies
Erectile dysfunction drugs: a regional analysis
The North American region dominated the market due to the presence of most companies in the market and the growth of a sedentary lifestyle. However, it will be Asia Pacific The market will be the highest growing market because the region will see cases of diabetes causing this disease and increase the size of the Erectile Dysfunction Drugs market.
The Erectile Dysfunction Drugs Market Report for Special Needs is also available for the following regions:
- Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Sweden, Netherlands, Turkey, Switzerland, Belgium, Rest of Europe
- South Korea, Japan, China, India, Australia, Philippines, Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia and the rest of the Asia Pacific region
- Mexico, Colombia, Brazil, Argentina, Peru and the rest of Latin America
Middle East and Africa
- Kingdom Saudi ArabiaUAE, Egypt, South Africa, the rest of the Middle East and Africa
Get full access to all reports: https://brandessenceresearch.com/pharm Pharmaceutical/erectile-dysfunction-drugs-market
- At a compound annual growth rate of 12.82%, the Omega 3 market . will reach 4215.7 Million USDglobally by 2028
- At 6.7% compound annual growth rate, the clinical microbiology market is expected to reach 7691.4 million US dollars by 2028
- With a compound annual growth rate of 6.3%, the acne treatment market is expected to reach 19.03 billion globally by 2028.
- At a CAGR of 4.5%, Microalgae Market is expected to reach 4996.8 Million by 2027
- At a compound annual growth rate of 10.1%, it is set to exceed the monoclonal antibody market size $282.8 billion by 2027
- Nutricosmetics is expected to reach the market 11385.6 Million USD by 2027 at a compound annual growth rate of 7.82%
- Active pharmaceutical ingredients market is expected to reach 284.4 billion US dollars by 2027 at a compound annual growth rate of 6.4%
- Bio-Pharma . Market Is Expected To Reach 703.28 billion US dollars by 2027 at a compound annual growth rate of 12.5%
- Anticoagulants Market by Drug Category (NOACs, Eliquis, Bevyxxa, Xarelto, Savaysa & Lixiana, Pradaxa, Heparin & LMWH, Vitamin K Antagonist, Other), by route of administration (oral anticoagulant, injectable anticoagulant), by Application (atrial fibrillation and heart attack, stroke, deep vein thrombosis (DVT), pulmonary embolism (PE), other), industry analysis, trends and forecasts, 2021-2027
- Quercetin market is expected to reach USD 406.58 million In 2027, at a compound annual growth rate of 6.53%
- Digital PCR market size is expected to reach 955.1 million US dollars And growing at a compound annual growth rate of 9.35% during the forecast period 2022 to 2028
- The Diabetes Care Devices Market is expected to generate revenue of 45.09 billion US dollars By 2028, globally, at a compound annual growth rate of 8.1%
- Anthrax Vaccines Market 2022 Size, Business Statistics, Trends, Detailed Analysis of Major Companies by Forecast to 2028
- Medical Tricorder market size is $5411.2 million in 2028 at a compound annual growth rate of 6.75%
- The genetic plate market is expected to grow at a compound annual growth rate of 20.1%, valued at USD 2263.4 million Growth, industry trends, value, analysis and forecast to 2028
i-Factor: Live Market Information Platform
I-Factor is our guaranteed seal to always keep our customers ahead of the competition. This knowledge platform provides real-time updates on key economic indicators, the competitive landscape, changing demand, trends, customized regional insights, and more. The platform visualizes key data points to help make the decision-making process flexible, trustworthy, and inclusive. Register for a free trial here at https://brandessenceresearch.com/i-factor/login/userRegister
Brandessence Market Research and Consulting Pvt Ltd.
Brandessence Market Research publishes market research reports and business insights produced by highly qualified and experienced industry analysts. Our research reports are available in a wide range of industry sectors including aviation, food and beverage, healthcare, ICT, construction, chemicals and more. The Brand Essence Market Research Report would be a better fit for Senior Executives, Business Development Managers, Marketing Managers, Consultants, CEOs, COOs, COOs, Managers, Governments, Agencies, Organizations and Ph.D. the students. We have a delivery center in Pune, India and our sales office in London.
Follow us: LinkedIn
Mr. Vishal Sawant
E-mail: [email protected]
E-mail: [email protected]
Corporate sales: +44-2038074155
Asia office: +917447409162
SOURCE Brandessence Market Research and Consulting Private Limited